Sunday, February 26, 2012

More great stall holders!

Just a week to go and we wanted to showcase some more of our great stallholders. 


Willows and Whispers

Welcome to Willows and Whispers, I hope you have a truly amazing filled time here!

I make everything for sale here myself and you'll find - Earrings, Necklaces, Lockets and lots more! Everything is a one off; watchparts are tricky things to work woth and thus no two pieces of jewellery are alike, all are truly unique!


Visit our Blog and Etsy store





Hello there Poppits,
I'm a crafter based on the North West Coast of Tasmania. I run a little online shop called ‘Once upon a time for you ....’. It specialize in little woodland felt softies. 
Each comes with its own stories and quirks.
It’s important for my products to be eco-friendly, but at the same time affordable to buy.  I fill each toy with eco corn stuffing which has a low flammability rating and is also naturally hypoallergenicThe felt I chose to clothe them in has a higher wool content than normal felt which means that it doesn’t stretch like some felt can and it also doesn’t pill.  
Visit us on Etsy and Facebook. Don't forget our Blog!

1 comment: